Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Color Couch Should I Get What Color Couch And Fabric Should I Get?

What color couch and fabric should I get? - what color couch should i get

I need help decorating. I have little experience with it, I have a new home. Here is my problem. I have a room with 2 of the 3 walls are painted Tiffany blue and the other wall is a mocha, this is a very dark brown. I have a "Solar" Carpet Mocha. The focus in the area are black, white, and very little brown. I want to buy a section of Robert Michael, what color should I buy? Dark brown or light brown? The accent pillow is the same blue color as the walls. So what about substance? Microfiber or fabric. My children are 15 and 11 Thanks in advance ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dark brown can work if applied with style. Why not try an eclectic decor? I think you can do a better job when you have all the basic skills and advice, for those familiar with the projects. I'll give you some links that will help you solve your problem.

Anonymous said...

It appears that your room mostly earth tones, which is good. Undated old colors. You can view this fabric printed form of gambling, a color or a contrasting color, such as Burgundy.

Post a Comment