Saturday, February 13, 2010

Serial Keys Wrong Photoshop CS4 Trial - Product License Expire - How To Fix It! Adobe Could Not Help Me With This...?

Photoshop CS4 trial - Product license expire - how to fix it! Adobe could not help me with this...? - serial keys wrong

I installed a trial version of CS4 and entered the serial number is wrong, and now I have my product license has expired said. I realized it must have been a notice of others, but how can I, the key? I've heard it is a file, if I eliminate this problem be corrected. Is that true? And if so, where is this file (s)? Please could you help me find a way out?

PS: I do not want stupid answers like "because Adobe sucks" ... etc.

2 comments:

Mister Jimmy said...

The solution to this problem is to buy the FRIGGIN program!
End of story.

Robert K said...

for almost all test software, like Adobe Photoshop CS4
To uninstall the software and use regedit (Start, Run, type regedit Locate) and eliminate instances of Photoshop in the registry. Then you can start your 30-day trial version (or other) or install it with the serial number that you ...

Post a Comment