Sunday, February 7, 2010

Product Key Per Microsoft Flight Simulator X Why Is My Windows Vista Product Key A [Trial Version] ?

Why is my Windows Vista Product Key a [Trial Version] ? - product key per microsoft flight simulator x

Recently, my hard drive and reinstall the operating system formatted. (It was time, everything was a mess.)
I re-installed in the D: drive to "restore the product.

This is the same as Vista came on board when the computer
Electronics purchased equipment Fry.

I grabbed my 25-digit product key number of the official label products
the back of the laptop. This was agreed with the main product
without complaints or error messages.
As successful as my copy of Windows online, registered and enabled. Because I do not want to end.

Later, I used to be to see Mangager Vista and Information
Then click the button produced, but has been slightly modified
the product key that I have written in ...
He had the same first 20 digits, but the last 5 digits are truncated
and replaced by "trial version"

"#####-#####-#####-#####-[ Test version].

How can there be only one sample, if you just typed?
I'm rejected for any reason full access to Windows?

It is my operating system is running in 30 days?
Now I'm worried.

Please tell me what is happening here.
I have no idea how to contact the employees of Microsoft.
will probably pay up to $ 100.00 per hour.

1 comment:

Itachi said...

No, I called Microsoft and was free

calls, and someone tells you that your CD key to say, and what happens oO

Post a Comment