Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brown Rice Flatulence I Have Noted Questions About Overweight People\flatulence, What About Skinny People And Their Gas? For Example

I have noted questions about overweight people\flatulence, what about skinny people and their gas? for example - brown rice flatulence

I only eat food odor) (a very small break room, such as tuna and sprouts, bean sprouts and curry rice and cabbage, broccoli and aged feta cheese. It stinks, let me tell you say! And the consequences are the people's eyes go bloodshot and buggy and when they come to one of my dark clouds.

I think that obese people more and more problems that I, and I'm serious rival of tear gas.

1 comment:

Alice Chaos said...

Maybe you should contact the Department of Defense and you can for weapons.

Post a Comment